- RM2,800.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- To manage and supervise store operation administration and all related cycle, quarterly and annual, inventory activities.
- To advice on all back office activities such as data entry into the proper software system, product receiving at store, check between physical items received and invoice, incorrect product receiving management together with the Regional logistics department.
- To perform after sale service activities such as taking items to repair in charge from the sale staff, contacting repair centres, organizing item shipment to repair centres, following up on item repair status etc. providing prompt information to sales staff.
- To perform weekly price tagging activities related to all items, from product receiving to reprising.
- Customer enquires (via phone) on products/ pricing/ repairs/ exchange/ or transfer calls to CA.
- To contact IT/system suppliers in case of malfunctioning or damage to any hardware/software device. (cc terminal, phone, ipad, printer, computer etc)
- To contact suppliers/ vendors for any store quarterly maintenance issue (pass/ license/ renovation permit/ night work permit etc) providing prompt and provide update to the store manager.
- To support and manage on all administration support and paperwork (roster planning, annual/ medical leave, petty cash claims (x2 per monthly), pantry & stationary replenishment (x1), issuance of uniforms etc), employee events (team celebration)
- Instore Customer events support
- To support the CAs in packing/ payment in gift wrapping to complete the sales.
- To support uniforms order, issuance, alternation (timing with tailor), collection (exit)/ returns (exchange) and destruction of old sets of uniforms (Once a year order)
- To prepare reports for Store Manager
- To manage store safe count and all related inventory activities.
- To perform daily sales reports & filing of all invoices and documents in the shop.
- Product repair management with customer service department and external workshop.
- Liaisons with Finance Department regarding cash management, payment request, company tax declaration, purchase Fapiao and bank journal.
- Administration activities such as safe housekeeping, staff attendance & leave monitoring & recording.
- Contact IT/system suppliers in case of malfunctioning or damage to any hardware/software device.
- Contact suppliers for any store maintenance issue providing prompt and dedicated update to the store manager.
- Company Description
- Our Client the magnificent Italian Jeweler since 1884. They are seeking dynamic and highly-motivated individuals to join us for the following positions:
- Position: Sales Administrator ( 3 Vacancies )
- Location : KLCC & Pavilion
- Job Purpose :
- Responsible for back office, inventory and support activities, ensuring maximum cooperation to the sales team in the achievement of the store targets.
- College or above with major in Business Administration and related subject
- Good command of English in both written and spoken
- At least 2 years' working experience in Sales Administration of retail field in MNC/FIO.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of Luxury industry business is preferred
- Understanding of store procedures and process
- Knowledge of CRM techniques and tools
- Knowledge of store operation applications (Beanstore, CRM. Sap etc )
- Proficiency on operation of Ms Office and ERP system such as SAP
- Customer Service Oriented
- Strong coordination skills, good team player and integrity
- Basic Salary RM 2,800 – RM 3,500
- 5 days retail hours (Mon – Fri )
- EPF & Sosco contribution
- Annual Leave and others benefit as well
- Primary School