- To manage and oversee a factory in its rubber compression and plastics injection manufacturing activities
- To lead, supervise, control and motivate staff from diverse background to ensure & meet production yields, costs efficiency and shipment schedules.
- Interface with Engineering, QA and other support function groups to resolve problems.
- Responsible for measuring and appraising subordinates performance through periodic performance appraisal.
- Overview safety and regulatory requirements, and other aspects of factory activities.
- Certificate /Diploma/Degree holder in engineering / manufacturing management or related field.
- At least 10 years of manufacturing experience, with minimum 5-8 years experience in Polymer/Rubber manufacturing field.
- Good communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Computer literate
- Familiar with Quality & Environment management requirements, such as ISO 9001 & 14000.
- A result oriented and self motivated team player.
- Candidates with secondary education but possessed solid working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Interested applicants should send their CVs in MS Words format, indicating the current/expected salaries, notice period, reasons for leaving past employments and a recent photograph. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- All candidates who applied are deemed to have provided consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purposes in relation to the services provided by us.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level